PADI enriched air book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atlas750

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have a PADI enriched air book they want to sell. I dont feel like paying $71 for it at my LDS. Needs to have the reviews intact. Thanks.

atlas750:
Anyone have a PADI enriched air book they want to sell. I dont feel like paying $71 for it at my LDS. Needs to have the reviews intact. Thanks.

Are you kidding me? $71!!!!!! That's gotta be more than just a book. Maybe a pack with a DVD, slates etc? Just a book should be no more than $25 and that would be high. You will need slates and then a certifcation card. Maybe those three things could add up to $71.

Mine cost $50 and that was for book, dive tables and ... and....errr.... nothing else!!! I think that seems to be the standard alas but $71 seems a lot. Sorry, reviews are not in tact :(

You want/need a new book. Unless someone has a new one they never used, the used ones won't have the reviews.

I think you need to double check that price. Like Debraw says, books alone don't cost that much. Besides, you'll need the slates and you'll have to pay for the card. Take to the LDS and see what all is included in that price.

atlas750:

The PADI Enriched Air Crew Pack including book, 36% and 32% and DeSat slates retails for $48.99 I think.

Order it right from PADI, it has to be cheaper then what your LDS is selling it for (that's insane) I would also suggest maybe looking for a new LDS....

My NAUI book, 32% table, 36% table and a EAD wheel was 95$. The class was an additional 100$. Not cheap, but I can get 32% fills at that shop for 8$ It would have been cheaper if I'd combined it with another class.

Joe

PADI changed the text in 2004. Make sure you're getting the right version for your class.

Hi,
I will be done with my nitrox course this saturday. I can sell you the book alone for $22 dollars if you want. You can get the tables yourself. The book is intact and new. I did not tear the reviews out or wrote on them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom