PADI Diving Knowledge Workbook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teas

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I noticed that this wasn't included in my Divemaster Crewpack, and on further inspection it looks like it has been taken out.

So the question is, is it still worth buying it separately?:confused:

If you plan on going to instructor it is included in that crewpack. If you purchase it now then you would get a 2nd copy if you go further. You don't need it to complete DM however it is a good review tool. I didn't get mine until I got my instructor crewpack.

Sweet, thanks!

Just double check the IDC Crew pack contents... Sometimes different PADI regions include slightly different materials in their Crew Packs.

I'd give the Dive Theory online a miss, and just use the Diving Knowledge Workbook... The Workbook is a very good study tool. The theory is not needed for the DM exams anymore, but is still tested on IDCs and IEs...

Just double check the IDC Crew pack contents... Sometimes different PADI regions include slightly different materials in their Crew Packs.

I'd give the Dive Theory online a miss, and just use the Diving Knowledge Workbook... The Workbook is a very good study tool. The theory is not needed for the DM exams anymore, but is still tested on IDCs and IEs...

I wouldn't be using the e-learning so I was just wondering. Thanks for all responses.

The divemaster knowledge workbook is an essential, incredibly awesome study guide ; ) No really, it is very useful and reaches beyond what you need to know now for the divemaster exams, hence is included now in the IDC crew pack. If you are not going onto instructor get a copy if you can as I think it provides some great background understanding and knowledge.
Just my 2 pennies hehe : )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom