PADI dive master / SDI Instructor & Marketing Genius (advanced Diver) Couple

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam C

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello Everyone,
We are testing the waters for a job together somewhere around the world. either running an existing dive school, Joining an amazing team, or starting a School from scratch.

I'm a computer geek / marketing genius, with a huge love of the outdoors and experience running and operating both small and large businesses locally and globally.
Liana is a Dive instructor with a huge passion for Teaching and diving with a great work ethic and a huge smile.

We are currently in Asia, working with some local businesses (non Scuba related) , but are happy to relocate around the world for the right company or opportunity.

You can find a little more about me here - www.linkedin.com/in/samuel-clark-724a4a2b

Contact me at sam@cloudbasenine.com if you would like to have a chat,

Thanks

Sam & Liana

Good luck, but I have to say that calling one's self a marketing genius is off-putting. Also, you might want to correct your location in your profile so that Asia is spelled correctly! Marketing geniuses proof-read their work.

Last edited:
Oh dear, a Typo! Welcome to the Scuba Board. :)
I did say Marketing genius, not spelling aficionado. but thanks for proof reading, most kind!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom