PADI 5-Star Water World sued for selling toxic scuba tank air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[[[Water World, a large marine supply store on South Miami Boulevard,]]]]]]]]]] from Mempilot's post.

Would that person that PM'd me stating Water World operates out of Durham, NC please send me the info confirming that? Thanks

michaelp68:
Do you folks know whether the victim's lawsuit is actually based in negligence or product liability?
. . . .

It is safe to say that know one on this board has probably read the pleadings or knows anything about the suit.

Speculation about the import of evidence (let alone what even qualifies as evidence) or what law will apply is uninformed speculation and does no credit to those offering uninformed opinions.

I don't see must speculation on this board of how doctors treat medical emergencies. I think most recognize that they are not qualified to do so. I don't see why anyone who has never tried a number of cases as trial counsel would want to embarass themselves by claiming they know who cases will unfold, but it seems to be great sport on Scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom