PADI 5 Star Dive Center at Robert's Grove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad your GF caught the dive bug. How big was the Seahorse boat and how many other divers were there? How was the weather? I've been keeping an eye on the storms since I'm headed down there in a couple weeks too.

Seahorse has several Pangas (sp) the open type open water out board boats that all the islands have. One day they took just my GF and I out to Laughing Bird Key it was 4 people Boat Capt DM and us 2. It was a pretty small 18 ft twin outboard. The 1st day we went out to Silk Key, pretty large boat 17 people on it did not feel crowded. But all Pangas. If you are headed down before October. It is the slow or no season. Things are closing down. The reason we were in a small boat was we were the only people diving. The big boat ride I was the only Open Water Diver. The boat was full of snorkelers. I was in Placencia when Franklin came by. It missed us completely. It stirred up the surf a bit but it had little effect onus. It rained at night a lot. days were a constant 83 and the water was about the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom