Paddlefish Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

616fun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just shot some nice video of a paddlefish in a private quarry in Central OH yesterday. It's only the 2nd time I've shot video underwater so please excuse the bumps along the way, but I really wanted to share this. It's about a close as I've been able to get with a paddlefish - and I had a CAMERA!!!

YouTube - Hemm's

That sure didn't take you too long to get up on the board. :) Nice video work and it was great diving with you yesterday!

That sure didn't take you too long to get up on the board. :) Nice video work and it was great diving with you yesterday!

Lol - I downloaded it last night and uploaded it to YouTube this morning. I didn't see you online today - I was afraid your adventures sent your better half into labor :)

Good video, I've only seen one paddlefish. Of course I didnt have my camera with me.:)

Last edited:
Lol - I downloaded it last night and uploaded it to YouTube this morning. I didn't see you online today - I was afraid your adventures sent your better half into labor :)

No, wasn't feeling too hot today. I woke up with a wicked migraine so I just slept in and then RASed in later in the day. By the way, guess what worked as soon as I got home last night? You guessed it... the pressure transmitter. All I can figure is that I had it in the back of the truck on the way there and it might have gotten too cold. The manual says it it good to 30F and the ambient temp was definitely pushing that. It might have worked if I had brought it in and warmed it up between dives. Oh well, I will be carrying a true gauge backup next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom