Padang Bai Beach Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hintermann

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am going back to Bali in September -October 2015 to dive in Padangbai, Lembongan and Nusa Penida. Deciding to stay at Padangbai Beach Resort and use their Absolute Scuba facility, I sent e-mailed enquiries last week. After receiving no response after 3 days, I resent the e-mails but still got no response. I have even tried phoning them 3 times but no one even answered the phone.

I thought this rather odd since there was a time (till last year) they were known for their excellent service overall. So what is happening now? Are they temporarily closed for refurbishment or something?

Hi,

Weird. Maybe try contacting them through their Facebook pages (if you use FB), as they have just updated their AS FB page about 1 hour ago, so someone is in the office/admin section.

Good luck

I could pop in their shop to check out that everyone is well and fine... but that would be too kind of me really!

He he he, go one Cedric, you have to pass them everyday to get home! :rofl3:

Someone said PBBR used to be super-efficient when a certain Englishwoman was the manager there. Unfortunately, she left last year and returned to the UK. I wonder what happened to her? :confused:

Actually, she left AS in 2011 and moved to run another centre in Bali, but I know what you mean!:wink:

I just stayed there in November and don't recall any inordinate problem hearing back from them on email. It was a nice place to stay..one of the few mid price options I saw in PB. While I stayed there I did most of my diving with Geko who is practically right next door. Nothing wrong with Absolute, but Geko would always be my first choice to dive with in PB.

I finally got a reply from Padang Bai Beach Resort after 4 e-mails and 3 phone calls were unanswered. They claimed that they had replied to ALL my e-mails but I certainly did not receive any - no, not even in the junk box. By then I had contacted OK Divers in Padang Bai and they replied immediately and positively. I have made my arrangements with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom