Packing, Travel and Diving Tips for the SURGE to Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

upload_2017-1-7_7-32-53.png

I'm all set too!

Hope this link might be of interest, although it leads eventually to a dive equipment website, it had some good ideas in the expanded packing list for dive bags.

Edit update. Sorry it is late!

Dive Bags: Pack Like A Pro

Last edited:
Hope this link might be of interest, although it leads eventually to a dive equipment website, it had some good ideas in the expanded packing list for dive bags.

Link?

Here's Link!

mod+squad+5.jpg

What does the above have to do with the link of which Francesea posted?

On the divecaymen site it says no gloves allowed. Is that true/enforced?
Gloves are generally not allowed. Although sometimes on wrecks or if you needed to ascend a mooring line, they might be allowed then. I usually bring mine for those occasions, all they can say is no.

On the divecaymen site it says no gloves allowed. Is that true/enforced?

It's definitely true. The only reason I like gloves is if I want to use the mooring line to go down to the reef or hang on it during my safety stop. I pull the sleeve of my diveskin or rash guard over my hand for protection in those situations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom