Pacific Paradise Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaab

Reaction score
Thank-you Mike, Chris, Catherine and Captain Mike. From Aug 15 to Aug 25 I spent 8 days and 26 dives with Pacific Paradise Divers and the worst dive was wonderful. Over these 26 dives we went to 11 different dive sites. Even on the multiple dives at a site they made it different by how they approached the site. The groups were small and they completely put you at ease. Catherine is a professional photographer an got great pictures of white tip reef sharks, turtles and eels. AND she gave them to me!! Thanks!!. Captain Mike your boat the ENZO can't be beat and thanks for takinng us to 100 ft hole. Chris (the driving force) keep what you are crewating going. Finally, Mike you are the greatest. Thanks for showing me some many wonderful things and for helping me on my bounancy. The penetration of the Sea Tiger, the 2 drift dive and Shark's Cove were all top shelf. Any one diving on Oahu could not ask for a better company to do business with. I will see you all this coming April. Aloha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom