Pacific Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to Huatulco and DON'T want to use shop u had this problem with... can you tell me who to avoid?

hi, puerto vallarta is close to guad. and offers great diving in july. the water is warm and the visibility is good to usually more than 45 feet in july. the rain actually helps the water get clear, and usually only the runoff from the rivers only effects the first 5 feet. i have seen a whale shark in july in vallarta.

I have been diving in Huatulco in 05 and 06. In Santa Cruz there is a dive shop called Hurricane Divers. Roberto, the boss, and Nata, the head dive master are professional and thorough. Some dives are better than others, needless to say, and sometimes the first time out they are more cautious because they are trying to assess their customers' skill and comfort levels. There are others there that I wouldn't trust for a lift into town let alone to organize a safe day diving. Lots of things to see both on the dive (seahorses, black coral, rays, lots of fish) and the way to the dive site (whales, dolphins, turtles, rays). They have a website hurricanedivers.com and there is a Huatulco website www.tomzap.com that should help your search. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom