PA Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmmcintyre

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Looking for the name of a dive shop in PA, its newer and supposedly has the largest indoor dive pool in the US.

Anyone have a clue what I am talking about?

well, the largest PA indoor dive pool has yet to begin construction. But perhaps we are talking about 2 different places. where are you located?

Looking for the name of a dive shop in PA, its newer and supposedly has the largest indoor dive pool in the US.

Anyone have a clue what I am talking about?

I think what you are talking about is through Indian Valley SCUBA and in the Academy of Deeper Education. It is hard to find on their website. The location of the super building is just North of Philly.

I think what you are talking about is through Indian Valley SCUBA and in the Academy of Deeper Education. It is hard to find on their website. The location of the super building is just North of Philly.

yep, sounds like my lds, like I said, not yet broken ground . . .

I know one day either in a magazine or online I came across a dive center they are building that has like four pools, it was a very nice place in the middle of no where. Well that is what I gathered from Google Maps. It could be the place that hasn't been created yet, however their website showed images of the building they were putting up. Any ideas?

Academy of Deeper Education

Had to go through some old e-mails from a buddy of mine to find this, but is this what you're looking for?

If it comes to fruition, I may have to move to the Philly market.

Cool! Looks like something to do on days like today where it's uber cold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom