Closed: Oxycheq Signature Mach V #30 Wing full setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wing and Plate gives you the flexibility to setup the gear for your diving style. It allows you to adjust almost every component in your diving setup for perfect trim underwater. You can change the harness, add pockets, move weights,etc. Basically you can reconfigure it to your specifications.

1) Yes, I choose to use SS Wing Nuts. You can use regular SS nuts or anything else.
2) No it does not press into your back. The plate is not flat. It's concave. I bought the pad to store a SMB in the back pocket. My SMB was too bulky, a $10 SMB would work fine.
3) Cam Straps go through the wing and plate. You can use one or two straps
4) Bolts are not needed. But you need to find a way to attach the wing to the plates. I believe all plates/wings are setup this way.

With the SS plate, I dont use any weight and have near perfect trim. With alum plate I put the weights on the tank straps closer to my shoulders. Although, it can be used on the belt.

I use the crotch strap so the tank/plate stays in place when body is in a vertical position.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom