For Sale Oxycheq 70#doubles wing asking $149 plus ACTUAL ( not inflated* pun intended* shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
Local pickup is encouraged to omit shipping AND examine gear in person ! Please, stay well and dive safe !
I believe i also have a dive rite traspac AND a Nomad EXP and since i mostly carried& dove doubles, the Nomad is pristeen !
Please dont wait to make offers as this is a 1st come 1st served scenario, but also please be patient in awaiting my responses, as i am severely handicapped and find great difficulty in navigating the changes to SB in past 8 years

I just got a BP from Ron and it was enjoyable dealing with him. Great guy!

Do you have any pictures?

hello! i'm Ron! I'm in Nj, where are you ? i'm pretty severely disabled and have trouble navigating scubaboard any longer, i can try to email or text a picture to you tomorrow if you'd like, which wing(s) are you interested in ? yes, i have multiple, and i'd like to give you adair shot tomorrow before some customers come by to buy on Saturday morning, let me know your interest, for faster communication, text me at (908)447-6975, or email directly at szotakro@gmail.com best wishes and dive safely !

IMG_5292.JPG
here's 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom