For Trade OxyCheq 57lb Dual Bladder -for/want-> Dive Rite Classic XT Dual Bladder (open-cross style)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Due to a back injury, I'm going to be switching to back-mount independent doubles and am going to need a wing with a wider center-opening. Details to be sorted for mutual satisfaction ...

OxyCheq is fully functional, both bladders hold air, overall in VG condition.

That said: both parties are individually responsible for having the received wing inspected and serviced by a trained, authorized service center before use and specifically release the other from all liability as to said use.

Basically, I have this:
20190905_210621-jpg.540276.jpg
20190810_195620-jpg.540277.jpg

20190810_195635-jpg.540278.jpg
20190810_195651b-jpg.540280.jpg

and want to trade for this:
DIV5400D.jpg

Let's work something out ...

I'm still interested in this and can toss in some other goodies - maybe a OMS Bondage Wing?

Considering an outright sale price?

Considering an outright sale price?
For the OMS Bondage Wing - yes. Will make YOU a very good deal (and can get it to Ithaca for free if that works) - PM me if interested.

I can't let the OxyCheq go without an "equivalent" lift substitute. I still have some cold-water doubles dives I'm hoping to do this year and my DR "Rec" would not be sufficient lift in my estimation with twinned 100s offshore. It really is a shame because shape-wise I prefer the Oxycheq over the DR, but I need the open-cross structure for use with Independent doubles which a "back-saving" for me going forward.

Yeah, finding a DB wing is somewhat of a unicorn, especially around here where you get ridiculed for even saying the term... Good luck!

I wonder the cost of adding one (if they do it at all). My CCR wing came "marked" for making it a DB.

Yeah, finding a DB wing is somewhat of a unicorn, especially around here where you get ridiculed for even saying the term... Good luck!

I wonder the cost of adding one (if they do it at all). My CCR wing came "marked" for making it a DB.
Interesting idea! I'll look into that as an option. Cutting a couple circles out of the shell is no big deal.

I found a mint DB Classic EXP but would still like to have a DB Classic XT for redundancy. Still looking to trade the DB OxyCheq for a DB Classic XT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom