Closed Dive Rite REC XT Dual Bladder -for/want-> Dive Rite CLASSIC XT Dual Bladder (open-cross style)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased this Dual-Bladder Rec XT (SB, used, 5/2022) for the 2022 Invasion and used it for my independent doubles setup in Coz and Tulum (15 dives fininshing with 1.5 hours of wonderful cenote freshwater rinse)

I am really happy with it, but for now I'm going to be doing mostly cold-water with dual HP100s so I need some more lift with an OPEN-CROSS version of the Dual-Bladder, Classic XT.

Details to be sorted for mutual satisfaction ...

DB RecXT is fully functional, both bladders hold air (somewhat-soften after a few hours,) overall in VG-EX condition.

That said: both parties are individually responsible for having the received wing inspected and serviced by a trained, authorized service center before use and specifically release the other from all liability as to said use.

Essentially:

Have this (pics from original listing - no noticeable changes)
20220317_165814-jpg.713785

20220317_165832-jpg.713786

20220317_165841-jpg.713787

Looking for one of these:
div5400d-jpg.661311

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom