oxycheq #30 with all accessories including weight pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shawn b

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Oxycheq 30 all accessories shown. I bought this for my son and he had ear problems during his open water class. It was used in 2 pool dives. It comes with everything shown. $240.00 includes shipping and insurance. 030.jpg031.jpg

Im sorry Sweden would be much too far to ship. Thanks

Thanks Shawn!
It arrive yesterday.
Great deal on a brand new Rig. (Does not look like it has ever been used). Harness for your son cut too small for me 52" shoulders from swimming. So anyone local to San Francisco Bay area with smaller shoulders is welcome to the webbing. I will keep the SS hardware though. Webbing only. The webbing has the center brass grommet and is about 7' long.

I put it on a TransPac with a weighted STA. Cold water kelp diver. I'll switch buckle to camo yellow/green. I will also change blue nylon on TransPac to camo using clothing acrylic paints from Walmart. I'll post a pic when I am done.

Back
Top Bottom