OWSI wanted for Andaman Islands(Neil Island)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andaman boy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Johann, the owner of India Scuba Explorers, on Neil Island. You had enquired about a position for OWSI with us, and a vacancy has just opened up , as one of our Instructors cannot make it this season.

We need an Instructor starting October 2010, and the canidate will have to get a employment visa from an Indian Embassy in their respective country. We know that this is extremely short notice, but circumstances dictate, that the decision be made quickly. We suggest using an agent to get your employment visa, as they can cut through red tape easier.

The job description is as follows:

Guiding fun dives, Conducting PADI courses, manning the dive desk, handling logistics and usual dive team work.
Our day starts at bout 7:00a.m. and ends according to the schedule. Our work atmosphere is very relaxed, cozy, professional and safe above all else.

We are based on Neil Island in the Andamans, the only PADI dive resort on the island, we deal with very small groups, we have a local man to handle equipment, a boat man, my patner and me.So we invite you to be a part of our little dive family and the oppertunity to work in on of the most remote and unchartered dive destinations in the world.

Your salary would be Rs.30,000/month, however living is very cheap on Neil, your food and accomodation for a month would be around Rs.5000. However you will have to fly out of the Andamans every 45 days(visa run). If you book your flight tickets in advance you could do the run in around 10000 -15000 Rs.

If you are intrested, let me know as quickly as possible with a reply and attached C.V. and anything else you wanna know. If not interested please mail back saying so.

Fingers Crossed,
Johann

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom