Own a boat, live in florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firedogut

Contributor
Reaction score
As stated before i'm heading to florida for a week. i'm going to be diving in springs but want to make at least one trip to a reef. looking for someplace around clearwater or as far noth as Ganesville (maybe 60 min or so north)

if you got a boat and want to take 2 divers out send me you prices and a little about where, the boat, and all that good stuff

my trip is march 13-18...my guess is the ocean dive will be around the 16th

also if anyone wants to come and split the boat charge let me know.

firedogut:
As stated before i'm heading to florida for a week. i'm going to be diving in springs but want to make at least one trip to a reef. looking for someplace around clearwater or as far noth as Ganesville (maybe 60 min or so north)

if you got a boat and want to take 2 divers out send me you prices and a little about where, the boat, and all that good stuff

my trip is march 13-18...my guess is the ocean dive will be around the 16th

also if anyone wants to come and split the boat charge let me know.

Sea FOX 727 4698979

firedogut:
want to make at least one trip to a reef. looking for someplace around clearwater or as far noth as Ganesville (maybe 60 min or so north)

Just so you know, the reef is South East Coast, from Jupiter down into the Keys, not in the Gulf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom