OW and AOW Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwm_412

New
Reaction score
I am going to be taking a OW cert. test and i was wondering if any of you know of a web site that can provide study info?

Thanks

Are you saying that you have not yet taken the class and looking for a website to prepare or are you looking for a web site to assist you in study along with the text book that is usually provided for class?

I am looking for a web site to assist me while studying the book. Like a study guide on-line.

Dive Training Magazine has a lot of good diving tips.
www.dtmag.com
The best is to study the information that you should have been provided. OW tests are usually pretty basic. Which agency?
If you have any specific questions, just ask. There are many of us willing to help you study.
:)

I'm not aware of any on-line study guides for the OW course. I don't know which agency you are planning on using. I'm only familiar with PADI, if you study the book and do the knowledge reviews you shouldn't have a problem with the academic portion of the course. Good luck.

Read the manual......If you already did.....Do it again.
You can pretty much count on the fact that any agency will write the test from their own manual.

I'm sorry, but I've been seeing questions about THE TEST all over this board! For goodness sakes, (and for yours!), JUST READ THE BOOK! By the time you actually take a test, you should have ample information. Make good use of your study materials (book and video), your classmates, and your INSTRUCTOR. Your instructor wants you to understand the material, wants you to ask questions, and wants you to PASS THE TEST because you actually understand the material! Please enjoy yourself, and make use of the resources that are already at your fingertips.

just fine by studying the book and the other student materials that you recieve i.e. tables workbooks or video's.

I seem to recall that there may be a site where you can work table problems interactively, but I have no idea what the site is.

pay attention in class .... do all the homework and read the book.

Repeat: DO the homework.........

My 12 year old made a 90 on it..............

Back
Top Bottom