Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from the show, it was great to get my mid-winter scuba fix.. We went to meet Brenda & Capt Gary from Conch Republic. Because of thier involvement with helping Matt the Aquaman get his dream dive, we wanted to thank them. We help organize a Muscular Dystrophy fundraiser with our Harley Owner Group every year. As corporate sponsors we receive a commerative flag which we wished to have Gary & Brenda fly in the keys. Someone should have told Gary it's cold in IL in Feb. He is wearing his flipflops as we speak. :D

Here is a picture of Cheddarguy and Capt Gary with the flag
CaptGayJeffyOWUW.jpg

Cool Beans! Capt. Gary is the best!

CheddarChick:
Just got back from the show, it was great to get my mid-winter scuba fix.. We went to meet Brenda & Capt Gary from Conch Republic. Because of thier involvement with helping Matt the Aquaman get his dream dive, we wanted to thank them. We help organize a Muscular Dystrophy fundraiser with our Harley Owner Group every year. As corporate sponsors we receive a commerative flag which we wished to have Gary & Brenda fly in the keys. Someone should have told Gary it's cold in IL in Feb. He is wearing his flipflops as we speak. :D

Was great meeting CheddarChick and CheddarGuy, they are a great couple who are doing fantistic things for others. Was really nice of them to present me with their commerative flag, which will be hung in the shop.

Boy was it cold, my toes are just now thawing out....LOL...Ok so I did have other shoes for the trip back and forth to the airport. Another highlight of the trip was getting a deep dish Chicago pie, I think we call them pizzas down here. Man those pies are filling.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom