Our newest Junior Diver :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
On 1 April at 12.22pm we welcomed David Steven ino the world. He weighed in at a healthy 7lbs 11oz. Karen (Problem Child) is doing well and they both came home on Monday.

All the best,

Steve

Congrats Steve, been meaning to shoot you an e-mail but lifes been crazy. Remember when you all need a little get away our offer for you to stay here is always open. Then Karen, David & Trina can float in our pool while we ( ahem ) float in the ocean.

Robert

jbliesath:
Congratulations, Steve! A good looking young'n you've got there (wife too)! Did you make the delivery? Best of luck with your new addition. Hope to get to dive with you sometime...:D

Thanks! Well I didn't catch him (which is a good thing as I can't catch very well and he just shot out when he did get the final push), but I was at the business end of things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom