Ots interspiro mk2 with communications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

petedive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I HAVE 2 OTS MARK2 INTERSPIRO POSSITVE PRESSURE MASKS WITH DIVELINK COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. ALSO HAVE THE SURFACE COMMUNICATION TO TALK TO DIVERS. COMES WITH FIRST STAGE REGS, BC OR DRYSUIT SUPPLY HOSE,PRESSURE GAUGE,BACK-UP SECOND STAGE. ONLY HAVE 1 SUPPLY HOSE FOR MASKS. EACH MASK COMMS SYSTEM COMES WITH 2 RECHARGABLE BATTERIES AND CHARGERS. SURFACE SYSTEM COMES WITH 2 BATTERY PACKS (8 AA'S) AND OTS CARRYING CASE. COMMS WILL WORK WITH OTS AND OCEAN REEF SYSTEMS. EVEYTHINGWORKS GOOD JUST DON'T HAVE THE NEED FOR ALL THE EXTRA COMM GEAR. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANYTHING PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I'LL ANSWER TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. AS ANYBODY THATS BOUGHT THESE MASKS AND COMMS KNOW THERE NOT CHEAP BUT I'D BE WILLING TO SELL ALL FOR $2200 PLUS SHIPPING,INS,AND TRACKING. I ONLY SHIP TO CONTINENTAL U.S. AND EXCEPT PAY-PAL ONLY. THAT IS LESS THEN 1/2 THE PRICE. I'LL TRY TO POST PIC'S BUT IF YOUD LIKE SPECIFIC CLOSE-UPS LET ME KNOW. THE EASIEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS THROUGH E MAIL. I CHECK IT NIGHTLY OR SOMETIMES DURING THE DAY WITH PHONE SO I WILL GET BACK ASAP THANKS AND DIVE SAFE . petedive@gmail.com

Attachments

• comm equipment 002.jpg
    comm equipment 002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 99
  • comm equipment 005.jpg
    comm equipment 005.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 60
  • comm equipment 003.jpg
    comm equipment 003.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 65
  • comm equipment 004.jpg
    comm equipment 004.jpg