OT: Gumbo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaLuke

Reaction score
After a day of Gulf Coast diving I like to go get some seafood. My favorite dish is gumbo and I'm always on the lookout for new places.

Do we have any nominations for the best places to get gumbo between Gulf Shores and Pensacola (inclusive)? I've got three:
Triggers, Pensacola (on the west side close to Perdido Key)
Toby's Oyster Bar, Perdido Key
Zeke's, Gulf Shores.

I like them all but of the three, I think I like Trigger's gumbo the best. A highly personal decision and YMMV.
Luke

Oscar's on W Cervantes Street in Pensacola has wonderful homemade gumbo. Some of the best I have ever eaten. In fact all of their seafood is good and they have a amazing seafood buffet too. Next time you are there you should try it out.

SuPrBuGmAn:
My grandmother's gumbo :) She lives in Robertsdale :D
Sounds good. What time does Grandma server supper on Saturday? :wink:
Luke

scubagal28:
Oscar's on W Cervantes Street in Pensacola has wonderful homemade gumbo. Some of the best I have ever eaten. In fact all of their seafood is good and they have a amazing seafood buffet too. Next time you are there you should try it out.
Thanks. I will check them out next time I go down.
Luke

Back
Top Bottom