OS Systems HD Pro Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my OS Systems HD Pro drysuit to get a new one. My middle age spread has made this necessary! The suit is a semi custom. Stock medium according to OS size chart but the legs were shortened by an inch to fit someone in the 5'8" range. I am 5"7". It was also ordered when I was 30 lbs lighter at 135! Due to good food and hitting the gym I'm now 165-170 and my chest is 42 as opposed to the recommended 40 in the size chart. Suit will still work but my range of motion is more limited than I'd like. Color is black and SARR orange. Suit has right hand thigh pocket, relief zipper, and Halcyon Balanced P valve that really has not yet been used. Si Tech valves.

I had planned on deco procedures last year that would have made this nice to have but did not get them in. Hose is untrimmed. P valve was installed by Superior Drysuit repair and they did a pressure test and fixed a small leak on a thread seam last year. I have done approx 25 dives since then and stayed dry as a bone. Suit has suspenders and seals are untrimmed and in very good shape. They were redone shortly before last season and gone over by superior just because they had the suit. I will include the bag and the Blue OS smurf gloves with rings and neoprene covers. I am getting a new suit and need to sell this one to place the order.
Orig price was 1500 plus for this suit. The Halcyon valve was 160, dry gloves system retails for 100 or so. I had 110 to Superior for labor on the suit when they had it.

I am selling it for 700. Including shipping to continental US. Overseas will be at actual cost and I will ship to anywhere. If you want to see me in the suit go to my website and check out the ice diving pics.

This is a killer deal on this front entry suit. I would not be selling it if it were not for the size issue. For someone in the 5'6"-5'9" range up to 160 lbs this is your suit. Boots are size 9. They are actually a bit big on me but with heavy socks are warm and just right.

Suit is shown rolled up with my 15 inch laptop for comparison. Includes OS drysuit bag. And if you say please I'll throw in an LP inflator hose as well!

Attachments

• drysuit fl hang.JPG
    drysuit fl hang.JPG
    393.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DS rolled up.jpg
    DS rolled up.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DS rear view.jpg
    DS rear view.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 48
  • drysuit top cl.jpg
    drysuit top cl.jpg