Orlando Eric meets the Conch's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krista, hmmm...no beach diving in the morning? You pooh pawwed the idea to dive before a concert...something about saving the energy..
I don't know about you, but I was whooped after those dives...(well so was somebody else, and they have the fingernail polish to prove it...but we won't mention any names...) :D

My honey man has SWAT practive at 0700hrs on the 19th, and Chyanne has that concert thing that same morning, so I'm out... I might be able to hook up for Buffet though (as long as I'm not driving)

Well, there ya go, V, glad you are finally getting in the act...Would love to hang with ya at the concert..
oops, are we hijacking the thread?
/hijack

Eric the sleepy boy - - I work all night from 7:00 P to 7:00 A. It is difficult for me to arise and dive with the living and not keep the hours of the undead on my days off.

Jimmy Buffet concert - I never got the whole parrot head thing. His songs are okay but not that deep in intellectual compositon that they should bring such a omunius following. Maybe I will get it when I turn 40.

I am diving sometime / somewhere that weekend just don't know where and when yet.

Drink a margarita for me.. fins to the left fins to the right......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom