Orlando area dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am STILL looking for people who want to dive. I will dive with anyone from a newbie on up. I dive the springs, as well as the coast and the keys. I do have to say I prefer the southeast coast from Jupiter south to Miami, but I will do anything.

My upcoming trips, if anyone is interested, are:

July 23- 3 tank trip to the Rankin and 2 other wrecks. The Rankin is a 132 foot wreck. I plan on doing this on EANx28, and then on to the second 2 dives, probably at least one of which in the 100 foot range. The boat is requiring nitrox and at least AOW on this one.

July 28 and 29- Mini Season. Diving in Jupiter, at least 2 trips of 2 tanks each. Aftrernoon drift dives in the 60 foot range.

Or if anyone has others they want to do, let me know!

sharpenu:
I am STILL looking for people who want to dive. I will dive with anyone from a newbie on up. I dive the springs, as well as the coast and the keys. I do have to say I prefer the southeast coast from Jupiter south to Miami, but I will do anything.

My upcoming trips, if anyone is interested, are:

July 23- 3 tank trip to the Rankin and 2 other wrecks. The Rankin is a 132 foot wreck. I plan on doing this on EANx28, and then on to the second 2 dives, probably at least one of which in the 100 foot range. The boat is requiring nitrox and at least AOW on this one.

July 28 and 29- Mini Season. Diving in Jupiter, at least 2 trips of 2 tanks each. Aftrernoon drift dives in the 60 foot range.

Or if anyone has others they want to do, let me know!

Sent you a PM, definitely want to see if we can schedule a dive or two in August. I'll go for Springs and/or ocean. The east coast is preferable for ocean dives b/c closer to Central Florida and usually better vis. Sorry I can't make the July 23rd trip, but I'm going to Colorado for work (and play!).

sharpenu:
I am STILL looking for people who want to dive. I will dive with anyone from a newbie on up. I dive the springs, as well as the coast and the keys.
sharpenu:
As the old saying goes "Post a diving trip idea on SB and fellow divers will follow."

OK, I made that up.... but there are a lot of us Conch divers in Florida always looing for a fun diving day and to meet new diving friends.

I will be in Orlando in the week of July 17th - 23rd for F.A.S.R.O. (Florida Association of School Resource Officers). I know I will be able to do an afternoon dive on Wed. July 20th because I will be getting out of class around 12:00 p.m. The other days I will not be out of class until 5:00 p.m.

If you are interested, PM me.

Below H2O:
I live in Orlando and am always interested in Saturday dives.

I just got certified recently (about 12 dives so far) and find it difficult NOT to find dive buddies. Aside from all the divers from this board who will show up if you just post in the Private Trips section, there are TONS of people you can meet if you just sign up at any LDS.
The LDS in Orlando we got cert'd at does dives pretty much every weekend, and trips every month, and BIG trips (Bonaire, etc) every year.

who are you going out to the Rankin with (charter boat?)
I'd love to try that one again, last time I did it I was diving braille.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom