Organizing Photos into albums?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8er23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have around 50 pics i have uploaded to my photo album. They are not organized into albums and I would like to do so. How do I create albums and move the current pics already uploaded into the new albums? Sorry if this is posted int he wrong section...

av8er23:
I have around 50 pics i have uploaded to my photo album. They are not organized into albums and I would like to do so. How do I create albums and move the current pics already uploaded into the new albums? Sorry if this is posted int he wrong section...
I think it'd be easier to just reload them into a new album. You can load Zip files up to 2 Mb. If they're around 150 Kb each, you can probly get that done in 4 or 5 loads. If they're large, reduce them - as extra resolution doesn't really matter on internet view albums. I use Microsoft's Image Sizer Powertoy...
> resize all to Large
> name them in the order I want them to play on slide show
> drag and drop into folders 1-5 under 2 Mb each
> compress each folder into Zips
> Load folders one by one into album
> edit album to arrange pics by file name and select album cover pic.

Hope that helps.

av8er23:
dandy don that picture resizer is awsome. thanks for the tips....
Isn't it. I take and store a lot of fun pics - dry & wet, 17 yesterday just of the grandkids at the park - but storing 3 Mb pics fills up a hard drive needlessly, emailing high res pics is a challenge, loading them into PG, Aol, and Yahoo albums time consuming - altho the latter two will reduce them automatically.

Let me know if you need any help loading to PG. I have a lot of experience, even tho my pics are far from great. :wink:

av8er23:
Don is ther an easy way for me to delete all of my old pictures? i have played with all the options and am not finding an easy way to do this.
Don't think so.

av8er23:
Don is ther an easy way for me to delete all of my old pictures? i have played with all the options and am not finding an easy way to do this.
You're asking the wrong guy... :D

You need Admin powers...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom