Ordered my Scuba Pro Jet fins today? Hope I like them...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got my Jets in today. WOW these things are fast!!!!!! :11: Going to take some getting used to as there are alot stiffer than my last Beauchats but boy they fit great and are really alot better to frog kick than my other blades. Now I just have to get my springs.....stock straps are ok but I think the springs will be much better.

These fins are FAST.:D

My original jetfin straps are solid after three years!
I'm really happy with them...just so ya know...:mooner:

stangscuba98a,

Congrads on your fin purchase, you'll going to love em. My girl uses a medium and I have both a large & the XL. Oh these fins are FAST LOL!

SangP

soonerwink:
Congrats on new fins, but I have a problem with someone who goes to local shop to try on and get their expert advise them purchase online from non-divers. I hope you at least gave your local shop a chance to make you happy. Just my two cents worth.

What, what, what? Where in this thread was there any mention of an LDS and "non-divers" I hope you know what you are talking about.

SangP

soonerwink:
Congrats on new fins, but I have a problem with someone who goes to local shop to try on and get their expert advise them purchase online from non-divers. I hope you at least gave your local shop a chance to make you happy. Just my two cents worth.

Shop wanted $114.00 for the fins and would not come down on price so yes I did buy them at www.leisurepro.com for $64 plus $10 for shipping. I support my local dive shops when I can but I am not made out of $$$ to pay their high prices. Also the shop did not have XL in stock and would have to order them taking longer than I needed to arrive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom