Orcatorch Quality Light In A Compact Size. 👍

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just do a search, I suspect this was a bad switch as it quit after getting sluggish but the next day it worked fine, I just returned it, I bought it on Amazon for this ease of return and it was from a different seller, if it were from the “outdoor equipment expert” I would have contacted them and got a replacement.

it seems a good light, I use D710 regular dive lights and have a 530v which has been great, I prefer the 21700 battery so I wanted to try the 710v, I’ll buy another one of these days but other projects are in the lead now.
Hi, if you buy orcatorch D710V on Amazon, please send me your order number, I can help you to solve the problem. :D
Even if you didn't buy it from the "Outdoor Equipment Expert" Amazon store, I can also help you connect with the corresponding seller.

Hi, if you buy orcatorch D710V on Amazon, please send me your order number, I can help you to solve the problem. :D
Even if you didn't buy it from the "Outdoor Equipment Expert" Amazon store, I can also help you connect with the corresponding seller.
I just returned it, I’ll buy another soon.

I don't get to worked up about the voracity of reviews positive or negative. One only has to read "yelp" reviews of restaurants you know to see there is a wide range of opinions out there. There is no "magic fix" for intrinsic bias, I take most reviews with grain of salt for a final buying decision, but am always interested in the reviewers description of features etc. They may even describe somthing they think is a "positive" that I think is negative. Attempting to call out reviews as intentionaly fraudulent seems extreem. Reviews are always subjet to personal bias for one reason or another. Just listen to the features, not the "sizzle".

I just returned it, I’ll buy another soon.
OK. :) Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom