Orca Edge computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKurk

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hope this is not too far off topic

I have an Orca Edge computer in really good shape that I am looking to try & sell - not sure of the value of these guys but I remember that they were "top of the line" at one point.

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding value? I am not even sure if there is interest in something like this anymore.

Thanks in advance for any help

John

Put it on e-bay. It was THE computer back in the day. 2 lbs less on your weight belt. Awesome graphics. And, there are still a few in use today.
Probably worth about $200US. It was 750ish new 20+years ago.
Bill

I have mine as a memento to show my students.. Last one I saw on Ebay went for about $15.00

It worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I have had mine since 1985 and still use it as a backup at times.

I love this computer, dove it for years. I actually used mine until last year. Orca is no more, I do not think anyone is servicing these units anymore (I could be wrong). Mine still works; but I've moved to a more modern unit. I've seen them occasionally on e-bay for $25-$50. -Scott

...I have an Orca Edge computer in really good shape that I am looking to try & sell - not sure of the value of these guys but I remember that they were "top of the line" at one point.

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding value? I am not even sure if there is interest in something like this anymore....

Hi John,
I would like to buy it to add it to our dive simulator.

Please PM me with image

Thanks

Alberto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom