Orca Bait Dive In.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, what can I say besides thanks to all of you who showed up for the dives today. Though the vis. was less than stellar, I had a pair of fun dives.

It was great meeting a bunch of you who I only know on this board. Kind of cool to see faces and aliases together.

Thanks to Uncle Pug and Bob who put this together. Toby's chili and cornbread tasted great. Kalvyn's 40th B-day cookies (baked by his grandmother) were wonderful.

I look forward to more diving with all of you again in the future.

Had you not been so hasty in your retreat, you could have had some. Actually it was a bribe on his part. We were all going to birthday spank him with our jet fins... It takes a long time to get to 40!

I missed the cookies ...........so were is the group photo?

thanks all it was fun!

I was great to meet some new folks and get together with some old... er... I mean long time dive buddies. :D

And like Bob... I hope we can do this on a regular basis. We really have it good here in the PNW! The viz may not always be the best and the water may always be cold... but it is right here! We have so many shore accessible dive sites and the beauty of the Seattle skyline as seen from Alki is amazing... I think sometimes we take it for granted.

Uncle Pug:
I was great to meet some new folks and get together with some old... er... I mean long time dive buddies. :D

Are you calling Kalvyn old? Well now that he's joined the over 40 crew, I guess the shoe fits.

OE2X:
Had you not been so hasty in your retreat, you could have had some. Actually it was a bribe on his part. We were all going to birthday spank him with our jet fins... It takes a long time to get to 40!
Why yes, yes it does! Sorry you missed the cookies, Snorebear... I'm assuming you were hurring home to take a nap? :wink:

Jimmie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom