Orbitz 100VACATION code good till April 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Found this code that is good till the end of the month. not sure if this has been posted before. It isn't as good as the 200Entertain promotion, but it is better then nothing. Terms and conditions below.

Promotion Code Terms & Conditions (100VACATION)

Book a qualifying Mexico, Caribbean, or Hawaii flight + hotel package between November 25, 2010, and April 30, 2011, for 7 or more nights for travel between January 1, 2011, and July 31, 2011, via Orbitz and instantly receive $100 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

It has been mentioned but good to bring it up again with 9 days left.

It will not work with American flights of course since American is boycotting Orbitz, and Continental just was not giving the flights and prices I needed, but with help I received her I found a pretty good deal on CheapCaribbean.com with "$50 off your first purchase."

Good luck with either...!!

I do not know how long this code will actually last, but as of this morning it was still working. It was suppossed to end last night.

Cool. I was extended for bookings thru August, trips thru December. Good to hear it's good for the rest of the year after all. From Special Offer on Orbitz
Special Offer

Book a qualifying Mexico, Caribbean, or Hawaii flight + hotel package by December 31, 2011, for 7 or more nights for travel between January 1, 2011, and December 31, 2011, via Orbitz and instantly receive $100 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

I sure wish they would bring back the $200 off promotions.
$100 won't kill ya. Be happy if you can find a good package this works on. I had to use CheapCaribbean.com with American flights because Continental wasn't offering any good tickets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom