Orange County - Saturday, July 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scot M

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's diving? I know some people are on boats (oh no, I'm not jealous!) and some people are driving to PV, but I'm up for a couple of morning or evening dives anywhere in the Laguna area.

I'm in. Looks like TeqP is sidelined with the sniffles, and 5pm dive conditions today from LSS show an amazing 12-15 ft. viz with only 1-2 ft. waves. So looks like Laguna will be pretty good.

Pick a spot and I'll be there. I will probably be there by 7am, but whenever you can make it is fine with me.

It's getting late and I'm too tired to be original. Let's meet at North Crescent and then decide whether to do Deadman's or go somewhere else. I'll be there by around 7:30. I'll check here again in the morning, so if you have a better idea, post it and I'll meet you there.

My cell phone is (909) 376-4538. Please call me if you decide to sleep in, since it looks like there ain't nobody else comin'.

Cool. See you then.

Back
Top Bottom