Orange Beach Dive Report 10/31/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Myself, Marcie and Tim Went out of Perdido Pass around 8am this morning to give one last shot at Red Snapper for the season.
First Dive about 17 miles south to the Reel Barge in 100' lot of fish and a Good Dive but no big Snapper.
Second Dive was a Pyramid (Reef Modules) Still no shootable Fish.
Third Dive also a Pyramid and Marcie M. got a nice Black Snapper 7 or 8 lb.
Fourth Dive I finally Shot a Red about 10lb.
Final Dive Of the Day on Rome (bridge spans) I shot 2 nice Black Snapper 8 and 10 lb.and there were plenty more left on this site for next time.

A Great Day of Diving. Vis was about 30+ on most sites. Temp 74 on the surface and 76 on bottom.

Nice. Some of us dont get to go until this weekend. So I missed the Red Snapper for this year. I will get and earlier start next season.

Funny... Capt Tim told me that he was abducted by aliens today and forced to dive... Hummmmm... So we was snapper spearfishing on a beautiful boat with my favorite dive shop owner and a beautiful women while I was working to bring home the bacon! There is no justice in the world!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom