• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Opinions on XDeep NX wings

Discussion in 'Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) and Weight Systems' started by Typhon, Apr 30, 2017.

1. DevonDiver

DevonDiver N/A

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    I guess that depends on who is doing the considering. There isn't really such a thing as 'DIR compliant'. There is compliance to standards for specific agency courses... GUE, UTD etc. You'd need to ask directly whether the Y-shaped crotch strap infringed on those specific standards. That said, I've never seen a standard relating specifically to crotch straps.

2. Ankush Mittal

Ankush Mittal Addicted to Diving!

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Sorry to hijack this post but Andy, I was wondering if there was any information on your blog or on SB on how I can get that trim with the stage/deco bottle on my side?

I am interested in tech diving, not caves though and I am doing my first tech course in a few months but I was doing some reading on whether I could figure out my main harness/bcd equipment beforehand so atleast I have that comfort zone of learning on my own stuff.

I had narrowed it down to Hollis SMS 75 or 100 but they are too sidemount inclined.

The xdeep Project looks like something which would be more perfect for my requirement. Unless you have some other suggestions for the same purpose.