Opinions on Armor Fish MCCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never heard of that one. Not many details on the webpage btw. Will ask around.

Sh!tty website with literally zero information. How can you have an opinion on it? It's just rendered pictures of a carbon cover and nothing else

Kinda looks like a scam website for a gofundme type project.
What's your opinion on it, @Troglodyti 4.0?

Sh!tty website with literally zero information. How can you have an opinion on it? It's just rendered pictures of a carbon cover and nothing else

Kinda looks like a scam website for a gofundme type project.
What's your opinion on it, @Troglodyti 4.0?
My feeling exactly. Would be glad to be proven wrong, though.

Why just post a link and add no information? I wonder if it's his website or he is promoting this for a buddy.

Kinda hard to do that from New Zealand and team of Serbian divers?
Don't believe everything you read one some ****** website. A real business usually has an imprint or at least and address.
And even if the OP in the NZ and the 'company' is in Serbia... you know people have buddies from other countries and that airplanes are a thing, right?
Since the OP isn't giving any info either, it's doubtful he found some dodgy looking website by coincidence and is now asking for 'opinions'.

Never heard of them either. Don't see anything special about it. website has nothing of value to it. I see they also do watch design and movie props, maybe? There is a link that they work with www.subal.com for camera housings. Quick search for GrPro housings (since I am in the market for one) and the newest is for a Hero 5,6,7. Not sure how fresh this stuff is.

I think this one is going to be in the category of vaporware. Looks like there may have been a prototype that was used once for some photos.

I think this fits the vagueness pretty good

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom