Open Water Certification in Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm planning to take a course on open water diving somewhere in Anilao, Batangas. The only place I've inquired is at Dive and Trek. I'm wondering if there are other cheaper ones. If you guys know of any affordable ones but one that still offers good quality service please let me know. I'd really appreciate your help. THanks!!!

I probably should rephrase my question.. Where in Anilao, Batangas would you recommend for the open water diving course?

12k is cheap. I did mine 3 years ago and it was 13k. Including the checkout it totaled about 18k+. If you are from Manila try doing the theoretical and confined water courses there. You can spread this part over several sessions so that you can "digest" what you have learned. Courses in Anilao tend to be crash one weekend affairs.

True that.. I'll probably take your advice on that.. My brother kasi wants to do it all in Anilao instead of confined pools here in Manila. Thanks Pao! :D

i do all the modules in batangas.

weekdays better

sent you a PM

:)

It amazes me when "price" is the #1 criteria for selection. I tell my customers all the time - "The price of your training is what you value your life to be."
Good luck on your search.....

If your going to try to squeeze the class in over a weekend, I always recommend having all the academic portion of your class done before showing up to the resort. AT least have all the modules completed including the reviews, this allows you to concentrate on the business of diving with minimal stress from academic portion... Depending on your lead time you should be able to coordinate this with your Instructor..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom