Open Water Cert. Now, Thanks Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garytwoc

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Back in late October I joined the forums to get advice on where to take classes at, and just this last week I finished my PADI Open Water license. Thanks to terrasmak, SharkDZ, GGman1973 and MissyP for giving me advice and locations to check for classes.

I finally picked Rick's Diving Locker in Escondido, and the people there are amazing. I enjoyed diving so much I signed up for the PADI Dive Master challenge so I will be taking a lot more classes. I start Advanced Open Water this week and classes for my first specialty which is Enriched Air Diving. Thanks all.

Gary

Congratulations on your certifications and good luck on your ongoing education...

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your training and remember to dive some away from class.

mANY MANY CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE OPEN WATER WORLD !!!!!!!

wow have you got the bug, good luck with everything in the future!

Gary,

. . . and thanks a bunch for coming back in and thanking those that helped you.

It's interaction, help and friendship like this that makes the ScubaBoard such a great place!

The Kraken

Gary, congratulations !

Congrats. Have fun and be safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom