Open Invite: Slabtown Bridge 7/3/14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gemiller

Registered
Reaction score
3 of us are going to put the tanks in the water this Thursday afternoon on the Loyalsock at the Slabtown hole. If anyone wants to join us let me know. We're always looking to expand on our network of dive partners.

Just curious, what is slabtown hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go to A Water Odyssey Scuba webpage there is a description and photos. There are videos of Slabtown on my YouTube account under Frank Morrow.

If you go to A Water Odyssey Scuba webpage there is a description and photos. There are videos of Slabtown on my YouTube account under Frank Morrow.
Yea I linked the odyssey page originally in the post above. Do you dive up that way often Frank (seeing you're from Williamsport, i'd assume so). I'm going to be going up to our cabin here soon to dive some holes on the Pine, Slate Run, and then on the trip home after a tank fill spend some time diving at Jays Bridge or the Loyalsock holes.

---------- Post added July 3rd, 2014 at 10:37 AM ----------

BTW: A change of plans, since we didn't really get any other people that wanted to do Slabtown we're going to save some fuel and dive at Tuscarora/Locust lake. Anyone interested is still welcome.

Back
Top Bottom