Open Invitation near Gainesville, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbanks78

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

As you can all probably see I am very new to the sport of diving, but it is something that I have wanted to do for a very long time, but never got the chance until now. Anyway, I do not know too many people around here for diving, but I would like to go diving as many times as possible (mainly financial restrictions). I have dove Devil's Den and Manatee Springs (both catfish hotel and the main springs).

Just a little info on myself. I am a student at UF in computer science. I just recently got my OW and Nitrox certifications through NAUI. I have done all of my training through Water World. I eventually do want to get into the more technical side? (i.e. cave, etc...) but that is of course a ways off until I get more dives under my belt and become more proficient with my bouyancy, etc...

If anyone would like to go diving, please send me a PM or email me at robbanks78@gmail.com. I check both almost daily. Just as a fair warning, since I am new to diving I am a gas hog at the moment so in the beginning I may not be able to stay under for extended amounts of time.

Hope to hear for any of you. Take care.

Rob

hey Rob, welcome aboard

definetly worth trying to dive one of these days

Hey Guys, I'm new too and will be back in Fla on March 12 - 28 I will get some dives in while I'm there. I am only about 2 miles from Mantee Springs. Feel free to PM or e mail me

If ANYONE needs a buddy for the springs ... (Cavern -or- Cave) let me know !
I right near Ginnie Springs and I would LOVE to go diving with you !!!

I can work almost anything into my schedule...

Let me know!

Jean
Fort White , Florida

Ron, email me ( Jdub3081@gmail.com )or IM me anytime. I'm just south of Ocala, always looking for someone to dive with. Pretty new myself, started last year, have somewhere around 40 dives I guess. Done most all the springs in our area.

JDub:
Ron, email me ( Jdub3081@gmail.com )or IM me anytime. I'm just south of Ocala, always looking for someone to dive with. Pretty new myself, started last year, have somewhere around 40 dives I guess. Done most all the springs in our area.

Er , you like Paradise ???

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom