Open invitation - All are welcome!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the invite TeamCasa, I'll keep my eye on the thread and see if I can work something out depending on dates.
Come to find out my son's team isn't traveling to Corona in December, we are coming in May though. I may take you up on your offer to dive somewhere out there.

May works for me as well :wink:

Yeah, I'm going to try to make it. It was a great M&G when some of them came up to dive with us last year. Anyone else want to head down to meet some more of our SoCal peeps?

Hey Dave, did the Catalina trip happen in the spring? I remember the planning was started, but I ended up not being able to make it and I never did see any pics or reports from it.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the invite! Hopefully I can make it. It would be great to finally meet you ;-).

Yeah, I'm going to try to make it. It was a great M&G when some of them came up to dive with us last year. Anyone else want to head down to meet some more of our SoCal peeps?

Hey Dave, did the Catalina trip happen in the spring? I remember the planning was started, but I ended up not being able to make it and I never did see any pics or reports from it.

We had an absolute blast! Sadly, I did not take that many pictures. I do hope you can make it down for the fun.

DSC08921_Medium_.JPG

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the invite! Hopefully I can make it. It would be great to finally meet you ;-).

Funny, people say that - until they actually meet me!:shocked2:

Really, I hope you can make it down and let us show you just how much fun diving with us can be!

Back
Top Bottom