Onyong Asseyo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Susan in Korea

Registered
Reaction score
Unbelievably new to diving....great info so far on this forum...On our way to Thailand in the next few weeks. This board has already given me some excellent information.
If you have some other, "must know" info, please feel free to pass it along to me...
thanks

-Susan

Welcome from Rochester NY.

We have a member in Thailand, Maybe she'll check in with some of that "must know" information for you.

I read your profile. I'd love to be a proffesional tourist for a while!

let us know how the rest of the trip goes.:)

and a WARM and sunny Welcome from ARIZONA.

Glad to have you aboard :wink:
and please keep us informed of your journeys

Glad to have you aboard.

The only must know info you need is if you have a question ask the board. There are alot of knowledgable people here who are happy to help. Your questions may be one that others need to know as well.

Chad

Hiya Susan,

Welcome aboard! You will have have fun in Thailand - i was there 4 weeks ago diving the Similans, and will be going to Phi Phi next Feb too! Let me know if you need help in anyway, and who knows, we might be able to meet up for some dives!

See ya around the boards!

Hi Susan

and welcome from England. I am lucky enough to be travelling to Thailand at the end of this year. Alison and Agnes are great for info on this part of the world. I hope you will tell us about your trip, I'm sure it will be awesome.

Neil

Hey Fishkiller,
I'm from the Valley too! Has the mercury hit the 120 mark for 2002 yet?

-S

Susan,
Welcome from NJ!
You are correct. this board is just filled with people who are filled with info, experience, and opinions-and are more than willing to share.
Enjoy the diving and the board.
Good luck,
MikeD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom