ontario diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fredk

Contributor
Reaction score
the diving in around brockville is great very underrated,great wrecks the diving capital of the east

Originally posted by fredk
the diving in around brockville is great very underrated,great wrecks the diving capital of the east

I couldn't agree with you more. What are your favorites? Beside the Keystorm....

my personal favorite is the kingshorn. did you know there is a new shop in stittsville, the dive center

Fredk

Welcome to ScubaBoard hun!

Theres a few members from your neck of the woods....so I am sure you'll find loads of people to gossip to about the best dive sites in the area.

Hope you fall in love with this place as much as I have (think I'll have to give up diving so I dont miss anything on the board!)

Welcome to the boards from the other side of the lake, Rochester NY.
There is a great bunch of people here so join right in! :D:

Tavi

The Scubaboard is the best place on the Net to spend your surface intervals...

Hope to see you around here often!

Welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

Hi, FredK!

And welcome from California, where the only wrecks are the freeway commuters!

We are happy to have you aboard--I can hear Ontario_Diver and Kane(adian) just chortling away! Pretty soon this will be a branch of the CBC!

At any rate, you found the right place to come to and we are happy to see you here. Tell us all about your diving and we will tell you about ours.

And, as I am wont to write: if you have questions, we have answers; if you have answers, we have questions! Or we can just try to give each other a little laugh from time to time (and wait till you meet the NetDoc and Iguana Don, if you do not believe me about that...)

Joewr...who still admires Sgt. Preston of the RCMP...and his dog King!

Originally posted by joewr
...We are happy to have you aboard--I can hear Ontario_Diver and Kane(adian) just chortling away! ...
too true, too true

Joewr...who still admires Sgt. Preston of the RCMP...and his dog King!

my goodness -- that makes you almost a honorary Canadian! now if you know what Poutine is....

Back
Top Bottom