• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Ontario Dive Locations - Upper St Lawrence

Discussion in 'Coordinates' started by DivingGal, May 15, 2002.

1. Tom R

Tom R Instructor, Scuba

Don't forget the barge out by Ivy Lea park (65)

2. Plungebob

Plungebob Nassau Grouper

I think that was a typo Perhapse nitrogen-narcoses induced ...... She sits at only 30 feet of water but she,s a must see if your in the Montreal Toronto area

3. Butch103

Butch103 Instructor, Scuba

# of Dives:
    Plungebob...the post was over 3 years ago and I have dove the Connie many times.....

4. kareny

kareny Angel Fish

I did the lock 28 drift and went right by the connie. I didn't realize I could actually go in it. Oh, well, gotta go back this weekend. the water's still warm (71) for those interested...

5. Plungebob

Plungebob Nassau Grouper

Great!!! It,s a very popular shore dive ....almost too popular ,The last time I was there we encountered a charter-bus full of divers from Quebec City. But its a large enough wreck , so we didn,t feel crowded. P.S. there,s a pretty good pizza joint just over the bridge.

6. kareny

kareny Angel Fish

Really? I'm getting tired of having sandwiches and timbits!!!

7. hilaryeroberts

hilaryeroberts Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    DivingGal- what are these lost villages you speak of, and where are they!?!?

8. RTee

RTee Divemaster

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Hilary...here is the link for The Lost Villages website:

Home

One popular spot is the Milles Roches powerhouse. If you dive Lock 21, there is an excerpt (history) posted on the side of the roofed picnic shelter and I think the Museum of the Lost Villages is also nearby as well.

008.jpg

9. kozzy

kozzy Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Are there any charters that do the powerhouse? I would like to do it this month, and if I can avoid towing my boat up there (Quite a hall for me) than I would love that.
    Also, I have done Dickensons Landing before and Lock 21, are there any other good shore dives sites in that area worth doing?

thanks