Only Two spaces left on July 20--27 DNY Invasion of Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have only two more spaces left for this awesome Bonaire trip. A great price for a small personal resort and a fun group of divers of all levels, from all over, coming together for a relaxed week of shore diving and fun.

Bonaire July 20 - 27, 2013 DNY Invasion- last two spots available

We have reserved the entire Windsock Beach Resort for our private use, except for the one quad they don't rent out, and I don't want to lose these two slots.

We have a great price/deal here, and having the small resort, and it's private beach dive site to ourselves this is going to be a really fun trip, and I don't want any of the goons to say they did not get the chance to be a part of it!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Recap of the Details:

Sat July 20- 27, 2013 Windsock Beach Resort
Appartement Windsock**** foto's. Bekijk Vakantie foto's van Appartement Windsock**** in Bonaire | Zoover

Windsock Beach Reosort is a small resort about 1 mile south of the airport, and their private walled off beach and tiki type bar area is across the street from resort. Wanna-dive has the operation on their beach with tanks and lockers.

This means that except for one Quad they can't rent us, we have locked up the entire resort for our week of July 20-27. Rooms each have two beds so they are appropriate for couples or two roommates, depending on user's needs. Quads have two baths, and full kitchens, as well as living room area. AC is typical to the islands, only in the BR's.

The deal:
Each quad is $1436, or $359 per person.
Diving is $160, Wanna Dive, unlimited shore package. Free nitrox upgrade
Truck is $240 per week, or $60 pp

$359pp for room
+160 diving
+60 truck
$579 per diver, and $419 non diver

We have locked up all 28 spaces in this resort for our group (there is one quad in this private resort that is not available for rental), so we have the resort, and the walled off private beach front entry to ourselves!

Updates
________

1) As I hoped the finances will be handled in the same way as our last DNY Invades Bonaire:

Send or pay $100pp deposit to Carradonna Dive Travel now, to hold you spot, and the balance will be due 60 days before July 20, the beginning of the trip.

2) Also, a bed for a small child added to a quad can be added for no extra charge. (one couple has done this for a young preteen)

3) I am still waiting to hear if we can get any comp deal on the $160 shore dive package, as a DEMA special.

4) Wanna Dive, our dive op also runs the old Larry's Wild Side dive op now, so we can work out a dive on the East side (well worth a dive if you have never done it, as it is very different from diving the western side that is Bonaire's better known side. 10 divers, max.

Wanna Dive also has a 10 pack available to dive Klein Bonaire, and may have a larger boat available by July

67 days till the trip...

Personal invitation from a happy parrot fish.
Parrotfish.jpg

Doesn't someone (well 2 people actually) want to do a week trip to Bonaire for a great price...
Even though this is a DNY trip, there are lots of us that are not located in NY or even in the NE of the US. I am probably the farthest away since i love in SoCal. The trip is open to anyone who wants to come along.

Contact GypsyJim if you are interested.

Just a reminder that tonight is the free web seminar on the reef fish of Bonaire.

INVASION PREP! Free Fishinar, May 21st! Learn Top 25 Fish of Bonaire!

Did I mention it's free!

---------- Post added May 21st, 2013 at 08:33 AM ----------

And we have just one space left now for a male diver!

59 days till be go to Bonaire!!!
banana.gif
:bounce3::bounce::banana:

Do I sound excited? Heck yeah, I am.
34139_1332447272238_90874_n.jpg

We still have room for one male diver/roommate on the July 20-27 DNY Bonaire Invasion!

Final $$ are due this Thurs.

Only @52 days to go, and we will be shore diving our brains out again on Bonaire, and having the time of our lives, with the small Windsock Beach Resort almost totally to ourselves!

:cheers:

:goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown:

although, of course, the :cheers: part comes a bit after the :goingdown: part :D

---------- Post added May 29th, 2013 at 10:15 AM ----------

51Days!!

Still one last spot open!

Only 47 more days till DNY Invades Bonaire!!!

:goingdown:
:goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown: :goingdown:

Oh, ya, and we still have open open spot for a male diver

---------- Post added June 4th, 2013 at 09:22 AM ----------

46 Days till Bonaire!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom