Only Lake Pics???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MARK71

Reaction score
# of dives
:confused: DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF LAKES UNDER WATER? ALL I SEE IS OCEAN ONES, THERE NICE BUT I'D LIKE TO SOME OF FRESH WATER LAKES LIKE IN MN. WIS. ILL AND SO FORTH. THANKS:wink: MARK71

MARK71:
:confused: DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PICS OF LAKES UNDER WATER? ALL I SEE IS OCEAN ONES, THERE NICE BUT I'D LIKE TO SOME OF FRESH WATER LAKES LIKE IN MN. WIS. ILL AND SO FORTH. THANKS:wink: MARK71

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

One reason you see less UW photography from lakes is that they are more difficult to shoot in, and there are less divers diving them.

If I dive Perch Lake again this year, I may take may camera! I'm sure someone here must have some images from the Great Lakes.

There are tons of pictures of shipwrecks in the great lakes and the St. Lawrence in Scubaboard's galleries and in the galleries at thedecostop.com

I've got a few pictures taken in Lake Champlain....have more, will try and post them,
C-Dawg

My website has Great Lakes galleries. Check it out if you have a minute. Also, check out the lastest issue of Wreck Diving Magazine. I've got photos in the first story and the mag always has at least one story from the Great Lakes.

MARK71:

Almost all my diving and photography is in the great lakes. Primarily areas like Tobermory, Kingston, Brockville (Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, and the St. Lawrence River). Check out my wrecks gallery.

My favorite Quarry Pic

I am going to attach my favorite Quarry Pic.

DSC00458 2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom