Only 6 days - but will work on more!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Wow, this thread quickly degenerated from helping someone who wants to dive in the Philippines to talk about pretty Filipinas! I like that.

Will watch this further to see if more advice is given re: the original question. I may just get out there sooner than I thought after "meeting" a vey nice documentary filmmaker from Manila on-line. Sigh, she's not an active diver.
come over quick and we will introduce you to your future filipina wife...

drbill:
Wow, this thread quickly degenerated from helping someone who wants to dive in the Philippines to talk about pretty Filipinas! I like that.

Will watch this further to see if more advice is given re: the original question. I may just get out there sooner than I thought after "meeting" a vey nice documentary filmmaker from Manila on-line. Sigh, she's not an active diver.
non-active diver is what they call local divers who haven't found a fun group... you drag your buns here and we'll get your docu filmmaker in the water with you before you know it :wink:

Jag

Yes, definitely a PPD thread :) And here I too was curious about where the diving was good. Of course I've got more time (uh maybe not) since I live in this crazy country. One of these days I'll get to Anilao again. Crossing fingers, toes and eyes for 2 sure days of no flying. Of course that means I've only got 1 day to dive. Rats.

jj_freelord:
Yes, definitely a PPD thread :) And here I too was curious about where the diving was good. Of course I've got more time (uh maybe not) since I live in this crazy country. One of these days I'll get to Anilao again. Crossing fingers, toes and eyes for 2 sure days of no flying. Of course that means I've only got 1 day to dive. Rats.

and we'd love to try diving where you fly off to :14:

Yep, you should work on extending your stay - 6 days is certainly not enough!:D Anyway, consider diving the wrecks around Busuanga. A great alternative to the type of diving in Sipidan/Mabul and 5-6 days should be enough time to see most all the wrecks in the area. And penetrating the wrecks should qualify as fairly challenging. One of my favorite dive locations in the Phils.

Hmmm...Am I on topic or off topic??:huh:

clgsamson:
come over quick and we will introduce you to your future filipina wife...

and you never offered me your matchmaking service... boo hoo...:pity_part

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom