"online" link in mobile mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

letterboy

I'm the reasonable one
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I just noticed a link on the SB mobile skin on my BB Curve that leads somewhere I am not allowed to view... Is this a link to the "who's online" feature of Vbulletien(sp)?

Just wondering if this can be removed... The cyberstalker in me needs to know if you are just toying with me...

Posted via Mobile Device

You should have made his inner cyberstalker suffer a bit more. :wink:

Who's Online (see which users who are currently online on the board and what they are doing)
This functionality is only accessible for Moderators.

You should have made his inner cyberstalker suffer a bit more. :wink:
:kicknut:
Now I want to know what it was suppose to show. I noticed it also and also got the forbidden message.
It was an awesome feature that was used to view what folks were looking at on SB. . . Made it SUPER easy to cyber stalker . . . now you have to be more creative :) :) :)

:shocked2:

It was an awesome feature that was used to view what folks were looking at on SB. . . Made it SUPER easy to cyber stalker . . . now you have to be more creative :) :) :)

Some people could give teach classes in that. :popcorn:

wanna come back again when you are sober :D

I worded it differently then went back and edited. Forgot to take a word out. :lotsalove:

Back
Top Bottom