Onfloat has gone into business!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Aloha Ohana,

My wife is getting tired of supporting my rather expensive diving habit. Therefore, I am starting a small venture and we'll see where it takes me! Maybe I will be able to continue my expensive habit, or maybe I will have to start doing dishes at the local L&L.

So here is the deal. I procurred limited quantities of quality equipment from the OEM of popular dive gear. I intend on providing the following quality items at extremely reasonable prices....afterall we are in a recession!

So here we go.

High Performance DIN 1st Stage and 2nd Stage.

regulator2.jpg

Technical Diving Regulator First Stage (DIN only) – This environmentally sealed, diaphragm balanced 1st stage regulator comes with two, 7/16-inch high pressure ports and four, 3/8-inch low pressure ports on a swiveling turret to provide ease of hose configuration.

2nd Stage Adjustable Regulator - It is pneumatically balanced for top performance regardless of depth or tank pressure. An adjustable Venturi lever and inhalation resistance knob allows the diver to fine tune inhalation effort and breathing resistance based on dive. Includes a 27 in lp hose.

Complete Set $199.00 + Tax/Shipping (local pickup ok).
1st stage only $149.00 + Tax/Shipping (local pickup ok)
2nd Stage+27" hose $69.00 + Tax/Shipping (local pickup ok)

Isolation Manifold

manifold1.jpg

200 Bar Manifold with isolation valve - Includes Yoke Inserts so it can be used with DIN or Yoke 1st Stage regulators. Quality Double O-ring seals incorporated on the cross bar and will fit standard 3/4" tanks threads.

$149.00 + Tax/Shipping

Spool

spool1.jpg

150ft Finger Spool – Quality molded spool loaded with 150 ft of braided cave line, includes one brass double ended snap bolt. These spools come in handy for shooting an SMB, marking your way back to the up-line, or covering small gaps. A must have for the dive.

$15.00 + Tax/Shipping (local pickup ok).

DIN to Yoke converter

Yconverter1.jpg

Din to Yoke Converter
Din to Yoke Converter - So you have DIN 1st stage regulators and the only available tanks have yoke valves, what do you do? Rent a well used regulator set-up or pick up one (maybe a couple) of these and use your own regs.

$25.00 + Shipping/Tax (local pickupo ok)

PM me here or e-mail me at sales@onfloatscuba.com

- Tom

I'm glad to see that Onfloat Scuba has gone official! I'd also like to mention that I purchased and have used all of the above equipment.

Most recently was this past weekend working towards my trimix 1 and 2 certs. They have repeatedly been down to recreational depths and beyond into the 200' range. The swiveling turret allows for very nice hose routing on a doubles setup, and the environmental seal allow these regs to work just as good in cold water as they do in Hawaii. The second stages are also very nice, are very light in the water, have a dive/pre-dive switch, as well as an adjustment knob for further fine-tuning. Because they are the same regs that many other companies sell, it is very easy to obtain replacement parts, very cheaply. They are also very simple to take apart and reassemble. I must admit, that I prefer these regs over the Scuba Pro regs that I used before upgrading.

The 200-bar manifold again is of very high quality and is the same as ones sold by quite a few big name companies, just like the regs. It's a manifold...works just like all the others, but a lot cheaper.

The spools that all work nicely, the only caveat is that they come with brass double-enders, and we all know that using brass snaps is sudden and instant death underwater. I've managed to tragically survive each time I've been diving with them.

The Yoke adapter is a must have if you have din regs and want to use them on a tank with a yoke valve. I'm very happy with mine and it has a permanent spot in my save-a-dive kit.

Just thought I'd throw my experience out there.

Matt

Alright folks,

Since I'm not allowed to have two accounts in my name, Kara will be handling the onfloat scuba account, and I will still use just onfloat. She will be able to respond more quickly than I ever could to any questions you might have. Of course I will still answer questions if you send them to me, it may just be a little longer to get one.:wink:

Tom

bumpidy bump lots of stuff still left, all this stuff is brand new and comes with a 1-year warranty against mfg defects. Service is available at reasonable prices for all other issues (which you won't have this stuff rocks). And Tom our gear monkey isn't that old he'll be around a while :).

The smell of NEW scuba equipment is filling up our warehouse in EWA and we keep hearing mysterious voices whispering "Juuuuuust dive me.....

Kara

PS: Thanks Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom