One year anniversary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heafhunter21c

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Today is my one year anniversary of completing my open water check out dives, and I haven't had a chance to dive in the that whole year. But that has finaly changed in two weeks i will be diving again. As it turns out the there is an instructor in my wife family and he invited me to go diving with him on a couple of weeks. Next summer will be even better because my brother who is currently serving overseas got certified a few weeks ago at the red sea(can't remember where it was an odd sounding name) and i will finaly have a dive buddy close by. I am a little nervous about diving in a couple of weeks with my wifes cousin but he is taking a group out for checkout dives so it should be a good refresher for me.

And does anyone know where I could get a good 30lb single tank wing for fairly cheap.

Back
Top Bottom